Custom built, 5-acre estate home, nestled amongst horse property. Never before offered for sale. Enjoy sweeping park-like views, walkable access to the Potomac, and explore the wooded trails by the river...THIS IS a nature lover's dream home. Relax on the wrap-around porch, while taking in all the calm around you. One-of-a-kind floorplan with main level living, hardwood floors on upper levels, two-story family room, stone fireplace a welcoming chef's kitchen, with a dramatic oversized island. Intimate setting for entertaining. Soaring ceilings on the upper level, creating a truly spacious, but comfortable flow to this home. Thoughtful primary suite with spa-like ensuite. Every bedroom offers its own ensuite. The lower level is outfitted with a professional theatre, recreation room, office/den with fireplace. Fully finished walk-up basement.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
5 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater, Private Water Serv
Brick, Hardi Plank
7,120 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Media, Breakfast Room
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Ice Maker, Six Burner Range
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Private.
- Brick, HardeePlank
- Patio, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price