PRICE REDUCTION - Motivated Sellers! Combining both privacy and convenience within the Langley School pyramid, situated on five, pastoral acres, and featuring two primary suites, you'll feel a world away! And yet you're close to the Great Falls Village stores and restaurants, nearby national and county parks, and a short drive to Tysons Corner, Reston Town Center and Dulles Airport. Once you arrive home to this quiet, idyllic setting, you may never want to leave! The welcoming outdoors is mirrored by the home's warm interior, where you'll find both primary suites along with two additional generously-sized bedrooms on the upper level. Working remotely is made easy with the main-level office featuring built-ins, and you'll enjoy both cooking and entertaining in the updated kitchen and the generously-sized family room featuring a wood-burning fireplace. Al fresco dining is just steps away on the deck which overlooks the flat, sweeping view of this incredibly private backyard. On the lower level you'll find a fully finished walk-out basement with a large recreation area and plenty of flexibility with two separate rooms for guests and/or an au pair, along with a full bathroom. Another bonus is an additional third, separate one-car garage which can double as an outdoor work space. Come see all this picturesque property has to offer...welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
5,242 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Full Finished, Full, Heated, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Window Treatment, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Private, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price